Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Noise Project: Challenge #2

The Second Challenge was:
 This week spend some time paying attention to the little things ... the sounds that you tend to ignore and the seemingly insignificant noises that you take for granted. You have 1 week to listen, identify, and select one "insignificant" sound and transform it into something "significant".

This challenge was difficult for me as I do not tend to sit for long, or relax. I had to take time for myself out of the very busy schedule we have to focus and to listen. I could hear so many little things, and in the end the insignificant sound that was constant, was the fan in our bedroom. I focuses on this sounds and this is what I heard:
 

http://thenoiseproject.net/noise-challenge-2-the-little-things/

No comments:

Post a Comment