Monday, September 24, 2012



We all have secrets.
Some secrets are sad,
Some secrets are happy.
Some secrets make us laugh.
Some secrets make us cry.
Some secrets are silly.
Some secrets aren’t secrets at all.
But we all have secrets.


 
What is my secret?
I only feel close to God and humanity when I read www.PostSecrets.com every Sunday morning. Post Secrets is my inspiration for this project. To know that there are other people around the world that share the same fears, the same secret, the same thought brings me closer to the people around me and my community.


 "The Secret Tree" project  will be installed for thee King William Art Exposed. The two week installation will be installed from September 29, 2012 until October 12, 2012.The Secret Tree will be next to Theatre Aquarius located at 190 King William Street.

You can still participate during the installation because I will be going to hang up new secrets throughout the two weeks.

To participate you can submit your secret anonymously; the good, bad, and the ugly. These secrets will be shared anonymously with the public. These secrets may start a discussion among friends, family, and strangers. I want people in our community to know, that other people have the same secrets, fears, and thoughts. We are all more alike than we are different.

To submit a secret online:


There is only one question on the survey so I do not know who sent them in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment