Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Secret Tree Art Project

I received news last week that my project called "The Secret Tree" has been accepted for the King William Art Exposed. The two week installation will be installed on September 28, 2012. I do need help and participation from the community to create this secret tree.

That means if you want to, could you please go to my survey and tell me a secret. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WWBFCF8 
 
It is okay if you do not. 
There is only one question on the survey so I do not know who sent them in! 
Thank you in advanced :)

Your secret can be anything such as:

I cannot read.
I called into work sick so I could read in bed.
My dog understands me then my friends.
I am in love with my best friend but I cannot tell her.
I have so much debt I am going to explode.
I have never loved anyone.
I am scared of balloons. That is why I do not go to kids birthday parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment