Sunday, April 10, 2016

Run/Walk in Support of Sexual Assault Centre of Brant

On Sunday, May 29, 2016 I will be supporting Sexual Assault Centre of Brant!
Unfortunately, 1 in 3 women and 1 in 6 men will be victims of sexual abuse in their lifetime.
I know too man victims of sexual abuse.
Without local organizations like SAC Brant, survivors would not receive the help they get including:

*Access to a 24 hour crisis and help line
*Counseling
*Accompaniment and advocacy

My goal is to raise at least $100 to help SAC Brant in order for them to continue helping survivors in our community. I am putting my money where my mouth is and I will be matching dollar for dollar for the first $50 raised.

Thank you to everyone who can support SAC Brant and making a difference in the life of survivors.

https://www.canadahelps.org/en/pages/2016-sac-runwalk-may-29-2016/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment