Monday, August 12, 2013

Art Installation at Simcoe Street Festival August 23 to 24, 2013



Project: I Want to Travel to

I want to travel to Paris.
I want to travel to the Great Barrier Reef to swim with the fish.
I want to travel to the Great Wall of China and walk along it.
I want to travel to the world's smallest dessert.
I want to travel to the Grand Canyon.
I want to travel to the Bay of Fundy to see the whales.
I want to travel to ...
Once you have traveled somewhere, you get the travel bug. The world is big and there is so much to see.
However, we often put traveling on the back burner. Through this art installation, we will inspire people to seek out their traveling dreams and maybe even inspire them to take the leap to see the world.  

When you fill out the survey you will be asked:
“I am from ____________, I want to travel to _______________.”
Each location will be written  a paper airplane made with a map and hung from a location around Simcoe, Ontario.

Fill out the survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9DDJ8HM

No comments:

Post a Comment