Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pink Shirt Day: I Want to Spread the Love

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 is #PinkShirtDay, a day to support anti-bullying. I am sure many of my friends are away that I was bullied, teased, taunted from grade 6 all the way up to OAC. I still remember the day when my class went to the pool. After showering off the pool water, I went to use my hair brush. However, those mean girls (I still remember their names) poured blue shampoo into the hair brush so when I went to brush my hair is oozed out.

Being bullied is not fun at all. It hurts and takes a long time to get over what occurred to you, if you do. Tonight after my shower, I went to brush my hair, but not before checking my brush to make sure there was no goo in it. I don't think I will ever stop checking.

I would like to do something for anyone out there who has been bullied or is being bullied. 

Email me at lizzie_g_ca@hotmail.com and I will send you a special gift, I will make something just for you so that you know you are an amazing and awesome person and someone out there loves yous. 

Lizzie~

No comments:

Post a Comment