Sunday, June 14, 2009

Stolen: My Logo Original


I was at Hamilton's Wingfest this weekend, the first time showing in the city, second time ever and sometimes between Saturday night and Sunday morning my black and white painting which I use as my logo was stolen out of the Art Market.



I hope whoever took it feels ashamed and guilty for their actions. They have no idea what that painting means to me and for you to have targeted that specific piece and nothing else at the show really hurts. Please return it to the Williams Coffee Shop Office with no questions asked.


We know what goes around comes around and one day something precious of yours will be taken like you have taken my artwork.


If you know who has taken it, see it in someone's house encourage them to return it.

No comments:

Post a Comment